You are here
SMi Group is thrilled to present the 5th annual Cancer Vaccines conference, taking place on 21st & 22nd September 2016 in Central London, UK.
Aimed at an audience of senior scientists and oncology specialists involved in targeted vaccines and drug research, Cancer Vaccines 2016 will provide a perfect platform to discuss pioneering clinical developments and the next generation of cancer immunotherapy.
The 5th annual show will capture expert insight by honing in on new pathways with novel vaccines and immunotherapies, drug formulations, personalised treatment, immune check-point inhibitors, plus more
Join us this September for strategic direction on vaccine commercialisation and arm yourself with the key requirements and tools for successful vaccine development through informed guidance delivered by a top panel of speakers.
- Farzin Farzaneh, Professor of Molecular Medicine, Kings College London
- Michael G. Hanna Jr, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Vaccinogen Inc.
- Roy Baynes, Senior Vice President and Head, Global Clinical Development, MSD
- Linda Powers, CEO, Northwest Biotherapeutics
- Christina Derleth, Medical Director, Genentech
- Mustafa Diken, Deputy Vice President of Immunotherapies and Preclinical Research, Biontech RNA Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Andrew Gengos, President & CEO, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
- John Castle, Senior Director, Computational Biology and Genomics, Agenus
- Campbell Bunce, SVP Scientific Operations, Abzena
Exclusive highlights in 2016:
- Development of RNA-based vaccines and optimising their efficacy
- The provocative issues of tumour heterogeneity in immunotherapy
- Case Study: Clinical development of TroVax (MVA-5T4) and identify cation of biomarkers predictive of response
- Omics and big data for cancer vaccines
Register early to take advantage of early bird discounts!